For banks and financial services firms working to address the needs of their sophisticated clients, Envestnet | Prima provides a wide range of research, advisory, technology, and investment solutions to help. From data management to multi-manager portfolios, Prima has the flexibility to customize a solution for any wealth management program.
DATA and TECHNOLOGY
Prima’s technology delivers custom applications directly to the desktop of an analyst or an advisor, providing instant online access to accurate and useful information.
- Prima collects, verifies, and manages product data including returns, holdings, process descriptions, composite disclosures, and manager commentary.
- PrimaGuide® is a research application with extensive toolsets including search engines, product comparisons, simulations, model construction, and product alerts.
- Prima AllocationGuideTM is a proposal generation tool that integrates seamlessly with PrimaGuide and allows users to evaluate existing and proposed portfolios. View the Fact Sheet.
RESEARCH and DUE DILIGENCE
Prima’s experience and understanding of the investment needs and tax concerns of wealthy investors leads to more useful advice for platform providers and advisors. Prima’s research analytics and due diligence process can be applied to separately managed accounts, mutual funds, ETFs, and alternative investment strategies. The goal is to provide clients with timely communications, forward-looking opinions, and actionable recommendations.
- Quantitative research, including performance metrics, benchmark analysis, risk/reward analysis, holdings-based, and returns-based style analysis
- Qualitative research, including firm quality, depth of resources, investment process, level of client service and customization, tax efficiency, on-site due diligence, and quality of personnel
A more descriptive outline of our multi-factor due diligence process is available upon request.
ADVICE and MONITORING
As an independent provider of research and advisory services, Prima can provide objective third-party evaluations of existing programs and proprietary strategies, helping to ensure consistency, integrity, and prudent oversight of an organization’s program.
- Establish investment mandates
- Specific product recommendations
- Defining watch, hold, and terminate protocol
- Detailed quarterly review
- Intra-quarter product monitoring
MODELING and PORTFOLIO CONSTRUCTION
By utilizing its disciplined research and objective evaluation process, Prima can develop differentiated products and portfolios.
- Institutional-quality asset allocation
- Best-of-breed solutions across multiple investment types
- Open architecture platform
- Negotiate product fees and minimums with managers
View our Wealth Management Solutions Brochure.